Career Coaching helps adults create a solid career plan, assess their strengths and weaknesses and navigate their path to finding employment or changing careers. A part of that path includes determining the right training or education needed, along with connecting to opportunities for real world experience.
CCWA works in partnership with local workforce agencies, businesses and higher education. We help you add professional polish, create a strategy and apply business savvy to improve your chances of finding the right fit for your short-term needs and long-term career goals. With the current job market, we could all use a little coaching to put our best and most marketable foot forward.
Adult Career Coach Services:
- Developing a comprehensive and achievable career plan/strategy
- Assessing your transferrable skills, work history, career interests and local employment trends
- Connecting you to available and suitable resources for achieving your short-term and long-term goals
Experiential Learning Coordinator Services:
- Putting your career plan in action, while you pursue training/education
- Providing soft skills training and business intelligence to help you stand out from the crowd
- Connecting you to opportunities for practical work experience
Make An Appointment With An Adult Career Coach:
Currently receiving Unemployment Insurance, Trade Act Benefits or assistance through your local workforce agency? Let us know. We work in partnership to ensure you receive the most comprehensive services. For more information on Unemployment Insurance, Trade Act Benefits or your local One Stop Workforce Center, Virginia Workforce Connection.
For Assistance Recruiting Qualified Candidates For Jobs And Internships, Please Contact One Of Our Experiential Learning Coordinators:
Our Career Coaches are funded through a grant from the U.S. Department of Labor. Funding for educational/training programs is limited and based on meeting eligibility criteria and available funds. Funding for college financial aid is based on need and meeting deadlines/criteria for your educational institution.