When you think about the Community College Workforce Alliance, you think about training, right? But do you know we offer specialized consulting services, too? The area’s premier organizations have engaged CCWA to provide consulting services to achieve business objectives, uncover new opportunities for efficiency, and overcome workplace challenges. Here are just a few examples of our work:
- Instructional Design – CCWA creates custom-designed curriculum that engages the learner with current theories and best practices tailored to your organizations’ learning needs and culture.
- Career Mapping – CCWA can help your organization improve talent development by creating specific career pathways that increase employee engagement and retention.
- Succession Planning – Many organizations lack “a solid pipeline of candidates who are ‘ready now’ to assume critical leadership roles.” CCWA can assist with programs to identify and train emerging and high-potential leaders to move your organization into the future.
- Technical Writing – Documentation can make or break a product or process, and “writing technical materials, including installation guides, operator manuals and procedure manuals, requires a specialized set of skills.” CCWA consultants have the experience and skills to produce the documentation as well as provide the technical training to your staff to maintain and update the material.
- Process Consulting – CCWA can provide an independent review of your business processes, identify areas for improvement, and assist with the redesign of processes for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
What are the gaps between the actual and the desired level of performance in your organization? CCWA’s talent development consultants can help you close that gap.
For more information, stop by our booth at the Greater Richmond SHRM Strategic Leadership Conference or contact:
Vice President, Workforce Development
Community College Workforce Alliance