About the Certification
Gain the valuable skills needed to thrive in any customer service role! This 35-instruction hour course is designed to capture the core customer service duties for a broad range of entry-level through first-line supervisory positions across sales and service industries.
Why take this Certification?
This certification is industry driven helping employers recognize qualified customer service professionals, and define career advancement opportunities.
Industries that thrive on excellent customer service include any industry that provides a service, product, or interacts with people regularly.
Excellent customer service is important to the following:
- Retail – Financial Services
- Food and Beverage – Real Estate
- Construction – Healthcare
- Sales – Information Technology
- Hospitality – Telecommunications
- Aviation – Public Service
- A Winning Attitude! – Critical Thinking Skills
- Effective Communication – Managing Job Stress
- Commitment to the Customer – Exceeding Customers Expectations
- Problem-Solving Techniques – Test Preparation and Management
- Confidence with Difficult Customers
Grants and Scholarships are available!
Become certified for little to no money. Contact a CCWA Career Coach today at email@example.com
FastForward price – $280.00. Learn more about FastForward at http://ccwatraining.org/certifications/.
August 5-September 16, 2019: Classes held on Monday each week from 9am-4pm (CCWA Parham Road)
August 19-September 30, 2019: Classes held Monday and Wednesday each week from 5:30-9pm (Reynolds Goochland Campus)
September 16-October 21, 2019: Classes held Monday each week from 9am-4pm (CCWA Parham Road)
October 22-December 3, 2019: Classes held on Thursday each week from 9am-12pm (Reynolds Downtown Campus)
For more information, call CCWA at 804-523-2294!