The training modules included in this course are:
- An introduction to the trade of heavy equipment operation
- Equipment safety (OSHA, CPR and First Aid)
- Identification of equipment needed for the job
- Basic operational skill
- Introduction to utility tractors, earth-moving equipment and grades
- NCCER Heavy Equipment is nationally-recognized credential
- Guaranteed interviews with hiring companies
- Your NCCER certificate will allow you to work as an entry-level heavy equipment operator on construction jobsites across the United States
- The course has two parts: the classroom instruction and hands-on training
Heavy Equipment Operator (Level 1) Training Begins Fall 2020
The industry-recognized heavy equipment operator credential offers in-class and hands-on training including job scenarios and use of state-of-the-art simulators. This program is endorsed by the
Heavy Construction Contractors Association (HCCA), Virginia 811 (VA811) and RAMCA (Richmond Area Municipal Contractors Association), preparing participants for the growing employment demands in this field.
Learn heavy equipment terminology, safety, operations and an understanding of grade surfaces in this short-term class that prepares completers for positions in the construction field.
Now enrolling for the following start dates:
The September class is FULL (future class dates will appear here).
Click here to view our flyer. Grants and scholarships available!
View Evening Class Schedule Here.
For more information and to register, contact Ewa Reedy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804.897.7602
Please share your contact information and we will update you on our upcoming classes: