Earn your MT-1 (Manufacturing Technician 1) certification for free and be on your way to a higher paying career in less than 8 weeks.
Now enrolling for the following start dates:
September 14 (day classes). Download the Flyer here (PDF).
In addition to the MT-1, you might also be interested in the new Lean Practitioner Certification class on July 20. Download the Flyer here (PDF). This class is also available on October 6.
For more information, contact Dana Newcomer at firstname.lastname@example.org (804.706.5182) or Kerry Donohue at email@example.com (804-706-5194)
EARN A $400 STIPEND FOR ATTENDING
Guaranteed interviews with employers upon successful completion!
Starting wages of $14 to $18/hour.
MT-1 Skills Taught Include:
- Quality and Lean Manufacturing Techniques
- Elements of Business Acumen
- Mechanics and Spatial Reasoning
- Math and Measurement for Industry
- Electrical and Chemical Theory and Fundamentals
- Manufacturing Processes and Controls
- Fluid Power and Thermodynamics
- Industry and Personal Safety (OSHA, CPR, First Aid)
Additional program services include:
- Job Placement
- Success Coaching
- Career Planning
- Resume Development and Interview Prep
- Digital and Financial Literacy Training