Earn your MT-1 (Manufacturing Technician 1) certification for free and be on your way to a higher paying career in less than 8 weeks.
Now enrolling for the following start dates:
July 13 (day classes). Download the Flyer here (PDF).
September 20 (day classes)
In addition to the MT-1, you might also be interested in the new Lean Practitioner Certification class (PDF).
For more information, contact Dana Newcomer at firstname.lastname@example.org (804.706.5182) or Kerry Donohue at email@example.com (804-706-5194)
EARN A $400 STIPEND FOR ATTENDING
Guaranteed interviews with employers upon successful completion!
Starting wages of $14 to $18/hour.
MT-1 Skills Taught Include:
- Quality and Lean Manufacturing Techniques
- Elements of Business Acumen
- Mechanics and Spatial Reasoning
- Math and Measurement for Industry
- Electrical and Chemical Theory and Fundamentals
- Manufacturing Processes and Controls
- Fluid Power and Thermodynamics
- Industry and Personal Safety (OSHA, CPR, First Aid)
Additional program services include:
- Job Placement
- Success Coaching
- Career Planning
- Resume Development and Interview Prep
- Digital and Financial Literacy Training