As a corporate partner in the Greater Richmond region, the Community College Workforce Alliance (CCWA) maintains strong relationships in the area of training, recruitment and consulting with area businesses, government agencies, professional associations and employment organizations.
CCWA plays a significant role in identifying candidates whose skills match the needs of our business partners. CCWA works with clients to:
- Provide screening and customized needs assessments
- Develop job descriptions
- Create wage/salary values
- Provide specialized recruitment
- Host job fairs, provide interview site and conduct interviews
- Coordinate video/webinar conferencing for recruitment and interviews
- Formulate human resource policies
- Provide orientation planning
- Provide technical and soft skill training
CCWA will assist your organization by providing access to these services and developing the additional resources needed for your business to operate efficiently.
Please tell us more about your recruitment needs using the form below.