CCWA is committed to the development of administrative professionals. Having coordinated workshops and events for more than 30 years, CCWA remains at the forefront of providing effective training programs for those who serve in these integral roles throughout the Greater Richmond region.
The work of administrative professionals leads to a winning bottom line for organizations across the region. You’re in a league of your own — scoring with daily communications, technology expertise, project management skills and much more! Join us for an exciting day to celebrate your teamwork and dedication.
2019 Spring Administrative Professionals’ Conference
April 25 or April 26 (One-Day Retreat)
Registration Information Available Early 2019
Upcoming Courses of Interest:
- Time Management & Balancing Today’s Priorities (Jan. 16)
- Introduction to Visio (Jan. 18)
- Business Writing for Professionals (Jan. 21)
- Enhancing Your Presentations: An Introduction to Prezi (Jan. 22)
- Excel 2016 – Level 1 (Jan. 29)
- Sensitivity in the Workplace (Feb. 13)
- Access 2010 – Level 1 (Feb. 19)
- Or search all courses HERE