A strong workforce is the key to success in every organization. Our professional workforce training staff partners with our clients to:
- Identify the needs that impact your business processes
- Develop solutions that fit the company needs and culture, and
- Deliver training or consulting services that provide a return on investment
Last year, CCWA provided training solutions to over 1,100 employers through open enrollment offerings and comprehensive custom-designed training programs. Beginning with the training assessment, we create programs that are tailored to your specific needs. Our industry experts and trainers have extensive experience in providing workplace solutions in a timely and effective manner. We deliver results for the employer and the employee.
We start with an assessment of your company’s culture, current state and existing issues. We determine if a workforce training issue will help address the needs of the company and, if so, we develop the right training program to resolve those issues. CCWA is then ready to deliver the training and unlock your workforce talent and potential.
CCWA customized training is convenient – at your place or ours, scheduled to fit your business needs and priced to meet your organizational budget.
Custom Training Programs include (but are not limited to):
- Workplace Technology
- Leadership/Supervisory Training
- Business Writing and Communications
- Customer Service Skills
- Human Resource Management
- Spanish for the Workplace
- English as a Second Language
- Interpersonal and Organizational Skills
- Productivity and Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
Some of our recent clients include:
- Genworth Financial
- Bon Secours
- Rolls Royce
- Americast, Inc.
- Philip Morris USA/Altria
- City of Hopewell
- Hanover County
- Henrico County Public School
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- Wal-Mart Distribution
- Virginia Department of Social Services
- Virginia Department of Transportation
- Virginia Retirement System