Registration is fast, easy, and convenient. With just a few clicks, you can enroll in a CCWA course. With round-the-clock access, you can search, browse, and register for any course. Once enrolled, an instant confirmation will be sent to your inbox. Our site is safe, secure, and easy to navigate so let’s get you started. Questions during the process? We are only a phone call away.
or call: (804) 523-2292
- As you begin this process you will be directed to another CCWA website.
- Select “LOGIN/CREATE ACCOUNT” on the red bar.
- Then select “Create New Profile”. If you are a returning learner, enter a username and password.
- Complete your profile and press submit – you will get a welcome message and you are ready to enroll.
- Ready, set, register for courses.
- Search for your courses using the search box (upper right of the website), or click on Courses (left menu).
Not interested in registering online?
There are several other ways to register and we are happy to assist you.
- Call (804) 523-2292
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Complete the registration form along with payment information.
- Fax number: (804) 897-7617