CCWA seeks to be the go-to resource and partner for businesses and economic development organizations seeking workforce solutions and the first stop for job seekers across central Virginia looking for a runway to a career or advancement.
The shared workforce development division of Brightpoint and Reynolds Community Colleges, CCWA supports regional economic advancement and individual financial empowerment through industry sector strategies that include:
- Offering job preparation, coaching and support services to unemployed or underemployed Virginians
- Connecting job seekers to positions with living wages
- Promoting established pathways to continued education and career progression
- Building talent pipelines for targeted occupations and industries
- Providing training and consultation to strengthen the skillsets of current workers and business leaders